I vow to get back to the roadtrip journal postings. However! in the meantime, I finally finished captioning our photos. If you have an yen, why don'tcha mosey on over and take a look. Try not to be jealous. Road Trip 2006
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Neat pictures, PJ, thanks for posting. Oh, and you know REI started in Seattle, on Capitol Hill, right?
I did know that, actually. When REI opened near the DC area (Maryland), it was a HUGE deal for the outdoorsies. It was like when Krispy Kremes opened in Issaquah. It was like the 2nd or 3rd in the central east coast, and it was still a membership only store. That tent was on sale as an "irregular."
Anonymous said…
Oh, also! Tell Mr. Shoogie from me that he looks hot in a beard. Yow!
Sucky! I wonder why? It's working for most folks, right? Lemma know, peeps. xo Peg
Anonymous said…
Your pics are gorgeous Peggy. I went through the Bad Lands in November on a coast to coast road trip a couple of years ago. I think July would have been much prettier.
Anonymous said…
I love these pics, darling! Why can't life always be vacation? (Yeah, yeah, I know, then we appreciate it as much.)
Anonymous said…
Of course, I meant "then we WOULDN'T appreciate it as much." No idea how to edit a comment.
Anonymous said…
Awesome pics! I bet you have some Vegas pics somewhere, but then again, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :-)
Thanks, everyone! If you ever have a desire to make a similar roadtrip, I say do it. We're already planning our next trip. It will be another roadtrip of sorts, I think, but I don't want to jinx it. So you'll have to guess.
Jon -- no camera, no Vegas pictures. We dropped our camera in the river, and it never worked again (although we got the pics off it - thank god!). The big thing that happened in Vegas is that I almost melted, and it turns out I'm a bit of a gambler. Lucky me.
Comments
:(
Jon -- no camera, no Vegas pictures. We dropped our camera in the river, and it never worked again (although we got the pics off it - thank god!). The big thing that happened in Vegas is that I almost melted, and it turns out I'm a bit of a gambler. Lucky me.