oopsie doodle

I thought this might happen. I changed my template to take advantage of Blogger Beta, and lost all my comments. (Don't worry, Bloggersters, it almost certainly won't happen to you; I was using a hack for my comments, not the Blogger-approved template. Shame on me.) Anyway, since I anticipated this, I copied & saved all of your comments, my 3(ish) faithful readers! Yay me! Slowly but surely I will be adding the comments back, one by one. Why? Because if you care enough to comment, I care enough. It's that simple. I care. About you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The high price one pays for meddling with the Devil Technology! (S'ok, I've spent the last month trying to get my laptop to settle down and behave well...)
Christopher said…
Yeah, I lost my entire site for about two days after switching to the beta. Fortunately, the database still had everything, so I didn't have your experience when they finally managed to get it back online.
(egg) said…
Jeez - is Mercury in retrograde or something? (Nope, I know it's not, 'cause we track that on our work calendar - seriously!) Our desktop at home just bit the dust. The motherboard was kaput. Hooray. But I have a brand new machine winging it's way to me as we speak. I took advantage of all the xmas sales.

But I love Blogger Beta, and I love new things, so it's all worth it.
Lively said…
you can count me as the fourth.

curious to read blog #2. Blog the second. I didn't mean poo.

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't