cody vs. wallace & gromit

Here's the deal --- Cody doesn't want me to eat cheese. WTF?! I know, right? It's the most impossible thing he asks of me, and he asks a lot of impossible things. Like, "Do 75 crunches," or "Don't cry or throw up on the mat." But to not eat cheese. Excuse me, my head just exploded.

Here's how I currently incorporate this into my life ... I kind of ignore him and eat it anyway. Isn't that horrible? I suppose I have cut back just so I don't have to lie as often. I am totally kidding, of course - I never lie. (To Cody.) But so that I don't have to feel guilty about it. Well, that's not even true. I don't actually even feel guilty; but I feel awkward about not feeling guilty, so that's something.

Here's what I'm going to do: I've decided that I'm going to lure him over to the dark side of cheese. That way he'll encourage cheese-eating to the point that I'll have to say to him, "Whoa, dude, settle down on the cheese."

Comments

Anonymous said…
you've totally inspired me.

i 've joined a gym again.
it's been way too long and i am not liking the extra 15 pounds on me.

no cody for me but a nice regular gym schedule.
thanks for the inpiration !
Anonymous said…
WoW; that's cool! Good luck!!! Post back here and let me know how it's going. We have to support each other!
Anonymous said…
ok i will !!!
congrats on the progress !
i love love love cheese.
i gave up alcohol the whole month of november and it was hard but i have been drinking a lot less since then. i just don't crave it at all like i used to.
wine once in a while sounds good but gin n tonics don't really. we'll see how it is when summer rolls back around !!!
Anonymous said…
Yeah, I've had the same thing happen re: cravings for food and booze. It's kinda cool, but also a little sad. Like my youth flying away. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't