how aud

My cure for the common audition is a whiskey. Despite my ambivalence, it's still the best thing to silence the minor demons in my head who assure me that I should've this or shouldn't've that. Get thee behind me with a Makers in front of me.

Also. You're supposed to bring a headshot and resume to an audition. Oh right. This I remembered just in time to print a resume, dig through my photos, realize I don't have a stash of current pics because I didn't bother to replenish because of the whole "giving up acting" thing I've got going on, remember that I have a high-res scan of my pic, thank Athena that I just changed the toner in my printer, print a pic, head out the door, and arrive just barely in time and sweating.

I did not freak out, fall down or throw up. It went well. I like acting; it's like a favorite pair of super comfy jeans.

Comments

Basil said…
All headshots and resumes should be digital now anyway. What is this, the 80s? Come on "green" Seattle!

Hope you rocked them like a hurricane, Ms. Ex-actor ;)

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't