ass/door/not hitting - pt. 2

A couple posts ago, I mentioned this road trip that Shoogie and I are taking. My readership is not large, I'm sure, but I believe that you are smart and mighty! Would you please care to share your pearls of wisdom? Any campgrounds or areas of interest or amazing roadside diners we shouldn't miss? Please tell me all about it/them/your experiences.

Here is our very basic itinerary (subject to change upon any whim that Shoogs and I have at any moment):
  • over to Glacier
  • down to the Tetons
  • over to the Badlands
  • cut southwest across Utah, thru canyon territory
  • north rim of Grand Canyon
  • Las Vegas
  • home

It's basically a big circle(-ish thing) around the west. We plan on camping 90% of the time and trying to stay to the roads and lands less travelled.

Advice? Bring it on; I'm not scared ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't