30 to infinity

Remember how the hippies used to say, "Never trust anyone over thirty." Ya know what? It's pretty much kinda fucking true. Seriously, I wouldn't trust me if I were you. If you are under 25, listen up! Trust me on this one thing, and then never trust me again until you get through your Saturn Return ...

We judge you. Somtimes kindly and condescendingly, often unfairly and sarcastically. We judge your fool-assed posing, those ridiculous things you wear, and how you talk too loud so that you can prove to everyone how you don't care if anyone's listening or not. We don't really mean to judge, but ... see, you're young and we're not. And sometimes we envy you your foolish youth; and every so often, we crave to feel carefree, or to at least pretend it. Not that we'd ever wish to go back; hell no. Because sometimes we judge you for being a complete idiot. That's when we laugh wryly to ourselves and remember that age is the price you gotta pay for some semblance of wisdom.

That's really fucking annoying of me, isn't it? I know, I know. But just wait. You'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't