eye on the prize

I started a 2-week detox diet today, kind of a hard-core one. Monkey's doing it with me (thank god). I am chronicling it over here at my other blog, if you care to read about how it's going and, more specifically, what I'm going through. I've not done anything like this before, ever. I was nervous-excited before I started, but I'm done with that. Now I've got my head down ... it's a buzz-saw at crunch time, people.

In other news, I'm going to finally finish my road trip journal entries from last summer. I can't exactly remember why I stopped, but I only cleaned up & posted my notes through July 14th, so I've got about 1/2-month's worth to go.

I also need to post about Hawai'i. DAMN! Where have I been? Get on it, PEGGY! Well, enjoy these pics in the meantime. I'm hungry.







Comments

DL said…
wow, you look really great !!! that picture is hawt.
i've lost 10 pounds. i 'd like to lose 20 more before my wedding in august.
we'll see how that goes.
you keep me motivated !
Unknown said…
Hope you had some good sunscreen on! ;)

Looks like a good time. I'm envious...
(egg) said…
Boo -- I don't think I knew that you were getting married! CONGRATS!

Suzanne -- I didn't even walk to the car without sunscreen! I'm not crazy. ;-)
DL said…
Thanks P. !

Yup. August 12th. :-)

Hang on ... you're doing good !!!
Unknown said…
Just wanted to let you know I tagged you for a meme.

If you want to do it. No worries if'n ya don't...

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't