AUD

That's how it's marked in my calendar; it's how I've always marked it in my calendar. The notation hasn't changed, but I have. I haven't performed in a full-length show in over a year, and haven't auditioned for anything in just about 2 years. I feel ... ambivalent. I'm not sure that I really truly understood the nature of ambilvalence until now. I've ususally used that word either (a.) to describe something akin to reluctance, (b.) when I couldn't care less, or (c.) in order to avoid commitment. No longer will I disrespect this excellent and perfect word.

AUD. Nobody is more surprised than I.

Comments

Basil said…
I'm with you. Neither a positive nor negative impulse besides nostalgia and occasional and fleeting envy.
It's as if the question might not have been posed at all.

We are getting AUD.

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't