why hello there stranger

Where've you been? KIDDING! I'm know it's me who's been gone so long. C'mon baby - don't be like that.

The Women at ACT Theatre closes this weekend. From Sept. 11 to Dec. 16. I think it's like 80-85 performances total. 8x/week in addition to holding down my day job (p/t job, but still). I can count on one hand the number of pure days off I've had in that entire 3 month period, and most of those have been in the last 2 weeks. Not complaining, mind you, BUT! It'll be nice to have my regular life back starting next week. I have so much to spill about the experience, but you have to be patient just a little while longer. (As if you're on the edge of your seat, right?)

I'm at my day job right now, and I mainly stopped by to let you know about a new DIY venture of mine ... check out my new-found craftiness at www.hardwearables.com.

I love you. I really do. Seriously! Come back here!!!

Comments

Basil said…
Well, well, look at the artisan!
These are super cool, Red. You're the next Utilikilts!
(why are you punching me?!)
(egg) said…
I am totally going to make Utilikilts sell my stuff! I'll tell 'em you sent me.
Christopher said…
Welcome back! (I'm coming to see yer show tonight - I know, I know, just call me "Mr. Procrastination", but I've been busy too!)

Neat stuff, and yes you should totally get UK to sell it! Reminds me of some jewelry I a while back, all made from bicycle chain.

And hey, don't forget about guy-stuff, 'cause you know, what guy wouldn't want to wear a fashion accessory made out of 10 mm hex nuts?
(egg) said…
Hey Comte! Hang out for a bit after for me to say hi ... haven't seen you in a dog's year.

Beleive me, Mark doesn't let me forget about guy-stuff. It's next on my to-do list after sleep & laundry! ;-)
Christopher said…
Sorry, didn't stick around afterwards; I was feeling a bit sleepy by the end - no fault of the show, mind you, which was DEE-lightful! - so I skipped out right after the curtain call.

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't