joy in your heart vs. poke your eyes out

What is your favorite holiday song? Mine: O Holy Night. I am not at all religious, and it still makes me cry. Just read this as if for the first time: A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices; for yonder breaks a new and glorious morn. I just cried a little typing it. What do we need more than anything if not a new and glorious morn to break?

Least favorite? Mine: I don't even want to tell you, because it'll get stuck in my head. Maybe I can sneak up on it; let's see. ... Little Drummer Boy. Quick! Sing something else to banish it before it takes root!

Comments

Anonymous said…
shall we try to do this tri together?

Mom
Christopher said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher said…
Favorite: "Run, Run, Rudolph" by Chuck Berry

Least Favorite: "Do You Hear What I Hear?"

And FWIW, the Bing Crosby/David Bowie version of LDB is worth a listen just because, well - it's freakin' Bing Crosby and David Bowie!

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't