tiddlywinks

I am the most tired I remember ever being while simultaneously being in an incredibly good mood.

An incredibly good mood does not necessarily equal patience with others when I'm this tired.

It wasn't until we were up & running fully after opening night that I realized ... I'm not in this play very much at all. I'm not complaining, mind you. It's just interesting that the rehearsals were deceiving. Time spent in the rehearsal room did not equate to onstage time. It did, however, correlate to time spent changing my costumes & wigs

When I'm tired, I pretty much eat anything I crave.

I've finally passed some magic threshhold -- I feel way worse when I don't work out than when I do.

Riding the bus is actually easier than driving & parking.

I miss you all terribly. I am sad to miss you, but I'm having a ball.

Comments

Christopher said…
Well, we miss you too, but we know you're working hard (and I SWEAR I WILL come see the show - when I have TIME!).

I'm actually looking forward to hitting that level. Right now, I'm only dragging myself to the gym once a week, and probably slightly overworking when I'm there, so I need about three days to let the muscles recover to the point where they're not actually sore. But, I've been supplementing with lots of leaf raking, light hanging and what-not, so fortunately, my weight has stablized; not down to where I want it by any means, but at my current activity level at least I'm not adding pounds back on, like I worried I would, so that's good.

Keep up the good work, sounds like the show is going great-guns!
Anonymous said…
Miss you too, Miss Peggy, but you were fabulous in the show!

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't