you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too!

Today is my birthday. I was exactly 36 years old as of 3:16am EST. Thanks Mom & Dad!!

Check this out ... I find it fascinating, considering my posts (& comments) of the last week:

for December 28th, 2006:
Your sins are pretty mild, Capricorn. Still, you have from time to time violated some of your own highest standards; you have on occasion failed to live with impeccable ethical integrity. That's the bad news. The good news is that in 2007 you will have the best chance ever to atone for past mistakes. If done well, your corrective actions will win you a permanent vacation from the hell that those mistakes have sometimes trapped you in.
=>from Rob Brezsny's Free Will Astrology

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday, woman! You're still just a young whipper-snapper in my book...

Have a fabulous day and year ahead. Many healthy, happy returns of the day!
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas!

No, wait.

I mean, Happy Birthday! I got you a little something, but I can only give it to you (ahem) in person. Yeeaaaaah!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday, doll! I hope you have a great day. But, don't eat cheese! Cody asked me to give you that message.

(And I'm completely ignoring that astrological forecast because it freaks me out when they pertain.)
the beige one said…
...and HBD, kid!
Tina Rowley said…
eggy birthday to you, eggy birthday to you, eggy birthday dear eggy, eggy birthday to you!

mwAAAAA!
(egg) said…
You can't see me, but I'm smiling!! Thanks y'all!

Popular posts from this blog

... and a gun to go with it

de plane! de plane!

well, just don't